2006年1月9日 星期一

具利珍、安、莎拉的信
分類:贈書後的回應

具利珍、安、莎拉的信

具利珍(韓國)的信
I've got your wonderful book finally.
When I turned the pages, I could feel that you are a very happy person who knows how to enjoy your life.
And I was so suprised when I found my photo in the book, so I tried to read the text but failed^^
Thanks for giving me a good memory about the trip. I found that traveling is more about people than about the places. So you are the very person who made my trip unforgettable.
And I also found that life itself is like traveling.
I'm imagining that we all are still enjoying our own long journeys.
Well, it won't be so long though^^
Happy christmas. Have a wonderful time with precious people.
Thanks a lot. Peace and love be with you.
Warmest regards,

Egene

安(加拿大)的信
Hi David:
I received your book yesterday!
It is wonderful!!!
Are you a professional photographer??
If not --you should be. And become a part time architect.

I will cherish your book and hope to get it translated at some point.
All is well here. We are just days away from our Christmas season. A very busy and fun time for most people.

Take care and Thank You so much.
Love Ann

莎拉(德國)的信
Hello David,

thanks a lot for this very-very nice book you have sent me. I have received it two days ago.
How much time have you had to invest in creating this??!!

The only thing I will have to do is learning Taiwanese... so that I can understand the signs. But perhaps I will find a nice person who is able to translate it for me.


How are you David? There are times I hate my studies. And other times I like them a lot. So my feelings feel like autoscooter-looped. But : I am o.k. ! ;o)

So, thanks again!! Have a nice evening (?... in Germany we have a little bit more than 5 p.m.) .

Best regards, Sarah

沒有留言: